Late Madness MLP version Late Madness MLP version

This was actually a lot better than your PewDiePie one, you're improvement impresses me. My only suggestion would be to try to make the lines a bit more straight, I've noticed your lines are a bit shaky, so just work on that.

zenofan1 responds:

thank you X3 and don't worry, the somewhat shaky lines for the walls ans cush were on purpose. Though the game I'm working on for it will have more straight lines.

Pewdiepie Refuses! Pewdiepie Refuses!

Honestly, I'm not trying to be rude, but because this is a review, I will tell you my honest opinion.
It looks to me like people are starring this overly simply because it's PewDiePie. In my opinion, it just wasn't that good. The artwork alone needs a lot of work. The lines were jagged, and slopping. Other than that, the video didn't seem to have a sole point to PewDiePie at all. Simply a vocaloid song and a compilation of what most people find his funniest things. (Barrels, Happy Wheels, Amnesia). I feel it would have been much better if there was a sort of storyline or humour to it, PewDiePie being of the humourous type.

zenofan1 responds:

I understand. but like my description says, its my first video. and I'm just starting out. and I really don't care if its just a vocaloid song mixed with pewdiepie. maybe that's how I intended it to be. Actually... that is how I wanted it to be. its just a tribute to Pewdiepie, one of my favorite lets players. And a lot of other people happen to enjoy my artwork. jagged lines or not. And plus, I was rushing a little because I had to make this video within 30 days before that stupid trial ran out. and it took me forever to get everything right in that video and I'm proud of how it turned out. I like my video, and a lot of other people like it too despite all the "flaws" you pointed out.

o-o .......sorry if I was rude.

: You're Too Negative : : You're Too Negative :

I. . I love you.
That was great.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

This was simply amazing. Not only the typography and the animation, along with the artwork and narration, but the facts you stated. Makes me think and makes me appreciate my life. I quite enjoyed this, good work!

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Definitely a great movie. Like the guy below me, I am a big fan of PewDiePie but getting mad at another persons opinion and humour is ridiculous.
I found this movie quite hilarious, and honestly, Pewds would probably find it funny as well. Anyway, you should do more, based specifically at one person. If you did Tobuscus that would be hilarious. Fanboys just need to stop whining.

[s] G-et R-eady To Di-e! [s] G-et R-eady To Di-e!

It's pretty cool but I just wish the animation was better. It's just too choppy.

HeirOfDrills responds:

I did the best I could do with Bitmaped images, sorry if it wasn't satisfactory :33

Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

The animation, in my personal opinion, was fantastic. I love how you made them move, it takes work to do that. Secondly, that was downright hilarious. Good job.

enter: dollhouse one. enter: dollhouse one.

My, this was very good in my eyes. It had that creepy feel that you just didn't know what was coming and that string that just pulls you in to know more and more of what's going on. The narration isn't original (as in narrating in a movie/film/short) but i still very much liked your narration. I'm am definitely going to watch more of your shorts. Good job!

beccahyman responds:

awesome, glad you liked it enough to want to see more! there are some shorts on my channel www.youtube.com/ beccajhyman if you're interested. your feedback was helpful; it's good to know what's working for people (atmospheric-wise) and what's not, even if it's on a personal level. so thanks!

Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

LOL

Lol 69..

American Pokemon American Pokemon

It was okaay

I would like it better if it didn't pull at my heartstrings so much. But other than that, good job! ^ ^